Monday 18 January 2010

This House II - TV Reception

TV Reception

The TV, particularly ABC, has been playing up this week. It wobbles; it does strange pixillating manouvres and makes Kerry O'Brien and the 7:30 Report unbearable to watch.
The roofers are easy to blame of course.
I (Mr Fixit) decided to go up there this afternoon and discovered that all is not what it seems. I now understand why SBS TV has been picking up some unusual programs this week.

When a photo doesn't work turn it on its head.

2 comments:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

That would be because Kerry O'Brien isn't back at 7.30 Report yet. He's still on summer holidays.

Sprung.

What? Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story?

But you'd want to be getting it fixed before the Thinking Woman's Pin Up returns.

Steve Capelin said...

Sprung. I went in to watch the 7:30report last night after i had posted this and realised my error, my lie, my misrepresentation. And then I wondered who would notice. It's a kind of a test for the visitor. Any visitors to this site who are not australians will be completely fooled.